The InfoFinland.fi service is maintained by the City of Helsinki. The city is committed to protect the privacy of the users of its online services.
We automatically monitor the visitors of the service and use the data to develop the website. With the help of monitoring, we know, for example:
- how many people visit the website
- how much different pages are used
- in what languages the website is used
- for how long the pages are used
- how the website is navigated
- in what country the users are
- what devices and browsers the pages are used on
The pages include embedded content produced by others. For example, the privacy protection of social media and video channels is the responsibility of their producing organisations.